Batmansmith's profile

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

Monday, June 10th, 2024 1:11 PM

Email sign in on Samsung email app

I was having an issue seeing emails on the samsung email app. If I.

Logged on online.I could see emails but they would not sync to the phone. I uninstalled the Email app and re.Install the app and i'm now having difficulties setting up. I am getting the error couldn't verify account. Your I p address has been blocked by the email server.

How do I fix this

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

21 days ago

@Batmansmith Thank you for reaching out so we can help with your Emails. Just to clarify, you can access your Email from our website, but not from your third party Email app?

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

That is correct. I wasn't having any issues but since deleting and reinstalling I can't even set it up.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Batmansmith Gotcha! Please follow these instructions to make sure you're entering the settings properly and let me know if it helps. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

I'm still having the same issue.

It's still saying IP address has been blocked 

1 Message

I am having the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

750 Messages

@Batmansmith, thanks for the update. To confirm are you using a comcast.net email account on the Samsung email app or is this happening with a different domain? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

20 days ago

I am having the same exact issue so is my brother and so is my wife all with Comcast email accounts using Samsung email app. It started this morning.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_al2m7t Can you confirm that you've already tried removing and re-installing the Samsung email app?

2 Messages

20 days ago

I am having the same issue as well.

Official Employee

• 

927 Messages

@user_lrtg0m Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing the trouble you are having as well with accessing your email through the Samsung email app. I'm sorry for this expereince. I know that email is vital to your everyday life and communications. So far I have not heard of a known issue with Xfinity email and the samsung mail application. I would love to dig into this and help figure it out so that we can help everyone that is having trouble. Do you have the option to connect to a mobile network, or another Wi-Fi connection to see if the came issue happens when trying to access your email? 

2 Messages

I am able to access my email through the Xfinity website but through the Samsung email app. The message I receive is "Couldn't connect to your account. Check your account  and server.

1 Message

I am having the same issue as well.  I can access my Xfinity email from a web browser, but not from my Samsung Email app.

Official Employee

• 

927 Messages

@user_lrtg0m Thank you for the message you are seeing. Please allow me to dig deeper into this issue and help send the specific examples to our repair team to help figure out what happened and how to fix it. Please send us a direct message with your name, serivce address and the email address you are having trouble with. This will allow us to check all troubleshooting was completed and report the specifics to our repair teams to help them isolate the cause and find the right solution! 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

927 Messages

@user_lrtg0m Thank you for testing with me and confirming that using another email client like gmail works without an issue and that entering your password first when setting the account up in the samsung app worked as well. Here is the link to the provided suggestion for entering the password in the settings first.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here