Lkpolo's profile

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 2:11 PM

Closed

Unable to add new rules

In the middle of the night our gateway light was blinking. It needed rebooted three times before it would stay on. After that I rebooted the touchscreen. Currently I cannot set any new rules on the automation tab of the Home app. How long is this issue going to last?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

9 months ago

I was able to get someone from an advanced team for Home. There was a technical issue on the Xfinity end that was resolved about ten hours later. Thank you for replying. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@Lkpolo I am so glad to hear that you were able to get in touch with someone that could help fix this for you! If you ever run into additional issues in the future, or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to create a new post so that our team can assist you. We appreciate you taking part in our amazing community here, I hope you have a wonderful day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here