J

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 6:26 AM

Closed

Xfinity Trade In Offer [Edited]

Get out while you can this system is broken I’ve one of many that this offer was provided to back in July 2023. To this day I haven’t received any penny of the value of $700 for my iPhone 11 trade in offer that is credited over 24 months on my current iPhone 14 Pro. In simple terms Xfinity took my iPhone 11 and never provided a dime back. My bill doubled the same customer service experience numerous agents 6 months now haven’t even reach a resolution. I took my business else where closed my account paid another $850 to leave with a phone. Please if you can provide me with your account [Edited: "Personal Information"] I am taking this to court. [Edited: "Inflammatory"/"Solicitation"] 

3 Messages

8 months ago

USPS tracking

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Offer No. [Edited: "Personal Information"]

IMEI: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Ticket trade in promotion # [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @jcu247!  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out to us here and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Unfortutnately multiple calls that you have records of did not resolve this issue and it is a system wide broken promotional offer that pervious customers like myself have never been credited. This has been admitted by your customer service team that they have no means to resolve because the "advance team" I am being told handles issues like this. Sounds like another poorly written customer service scripted response. Be warned monthly pricing looks great but this mobile aspect of Xfinity customer service and promotional offers is awful if at all not there what so ever. Be aware of what comes with this service. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@jcu247 I know it can be frustrating to continue running into not getting the support you need, and we want to ensure this is addressed for you properly! While we don't have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts on our end, it may be best for us to open up a ticket on your behalf to have someone reach out to you directly to ensure is resolved as you need it. If you send our team a direct message with your full name and address, we'll make sure to get that opened for you! To send us a message, just use the link provided or the direct message icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to send us a message directly. We look forward to hearing from you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here