U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 3:14 AM

Closed

Trying to receive the shipping label to send my trade in phone for three weeks

I traded in my phone and received the new phone on July 13. I didn't receive the shipping label to send the old phone and the 'print shipping label' button in the devices tab was grayed out so I couldn't print it.

Since then I have been contacting Xfnity mobile through chat and phone to get the label.

All the agents gave me case numbers and sent the problem to the advanced team and until now (Aug 7) I didn't receive the shipping label.

I traded in the phone to get the promotional 700$ monthly credit and now I can't return the new phone and I don't get a shipping label to send the old phone.

Calling Xifnity mobile on the phone doesn't help because each time they promise that I will get the label in 24/48 hours or on Thursday at 5Pm but I never get it.

What should I do? I already called the Xfinity mobile phone and chat but theses support people are useless. They just promise things and tell me to wait.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@user_c41760 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with your mobile inquiry. It does appear you have tried all the avenues available. We will be happy to help setup contact as we do not have access to Xfinity Mobile account over social media. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Have the same issue. I cannot find "direct message chat" function. Can you contact me at [Edited: "Personal Information"]?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hello, @user_6fdcb8! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that you are having issues with trying to get the shipping label your ship your device back. The reason you were missing the direct message is due to the fact that you needed to make your first post. Since you now have your first post, it should be available for you. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum is a violation of Forum Guidelines. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here