E

Monday, October 30th, 2023 10:06 PM

Closed

Scammers

I ordered 2 phones in January of 23’ the ordered arrived jan 5th when it arrived it had to be signed for, i signed the driver handed the boxes to me stacked on top of each other, …1 box has a phone in it the other box is completely empty . I immediately go back to the door of course the driver is gone i call xfinity they open a case. The following day i follow the instructions given to me and go file a police report per email sent to me. i submit the paperwork that is handed to me by the police clerk. February comes im sending the paperwork every week now because im getting the same email repeatedly. Finally i get denial emails of my claim.. confused and angry i call what seems like every other day for months.. Ive been hung up on, and my personal favorite call avoidance where im being sent to different departments having to explain the story everytime! Today is October 30th 2023 im still getting the same treatment no results, still paying for a phone i dont have but now a different story. Ive been told i failed to send the documents via email ! Emails are forever however i have proof i sent them with time and date stamps and the same police report! For some reason Xfinity thinks im going to let this go.. Im not! Ill call email visit the store as much as i need to until the issue is resolved.. take to social media,corporate,and get a lawyer if i have to.I feel like Im being scammed by xfinity at this point cause here i am paying for something I never received almost a year later

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

@Erika2023 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. 

2 Messages

As you read i reached out multiple times and im getting nowhere.. Just looks like xfinity is scamming..

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thanks for the response and we are sorry that you have been going back and forth so much on this @Erika2023. We are happy to work with you to see how we can help and get you in the right hands with our Exectuve Mobile Team to ensure this is addressed. To get started can you please send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here