U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 7:30 AM

Closed

Return a device

How to return a mobile device? I’ve been waiting for a shipping label but haven’t received. Purchased October 5 and I have limited days to return 

16 Messages

11 months ago

I am having same issue for 2 months and now they charging me.  Have called xfinity like 10 times...get stuck on Chats and calls for over an hour am no resolution.  I am desperate now.  This is the worst customer service ever.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there @user_b6f57d!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to assist in any way that we can.  

If you're returning a phone, the easiest way to do it is through your account at xfinitymobile.com. Follow these steps:

1. From your account, select Devices.

2. Select the phone you want to return.

3.If your phone is within the return eligibility window, there will be an Exchange or Return button in this section. Select that button and follow the steps for completing a phone return.

4. Drop off the box at a FedEx Office shipping center within seven days to ensure we receive your device within 20 days of when you requested the return.

• You can also schedule a FedEx pickup:
      • Call 800-GO-FEDEX.
      • Select the "I'm using a label” option.
      • Follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can return the device at your nearest Xfinity Store.  

16 Messages

There is no section like this in my xfinity account.  I have told your company this 10 times.  The store will not accept my phones  I called and asked them 3 times.  They only accept xfinity home devices.  So again I'm getting the run around.  Xfinity mobile site gives me nothing.  Don't yiu think I have tried this?  Why can't I get 2 labels mailed to my email? How hard is this as a request after 2 months??

16 Messages

Also, I had to return these phones by September 25th.  What happens to my promotion now?  I have an  open ticket number and no one has responded.  Just text saying Xfinity is working on it.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello u/nadinenay2 that is an excellent question!

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

I am convinced Xfinity is doing this on purpose. I’ve been waiting for the label they keep telling me is coming to my email for a month. Now I’m out of the 14 days. But  have been trying to return this thing since the day it came bc I accidentally bought the wrong model. 
did anyone have any success eventually!? 

16 Messages

SAME EXACT thing happened to me. I had to wait over a month for a label. then when I returned it they never credit my account.  This took 5 months.  Make sure you get a incident or a ticket escalation number I filed a complaint with US Attorney General after 5 months of calling, them lying, auto replies and no resolve.  Once I filed the complaint with the attorney general A human in the US called me, emailed me and got my problem resolved within a week.  Actually the person that called me was very nice and informative.  I believe that if I had not  filed that complaint, nothing would have happened.  [Edited: Solicitation]

(edited)

16 Messages

@user_41dref​ ALso dont even respond when you get the automated message from this post saying " I am an official Xfinity employee, etc etc...:--all AI --nothing will happen ...

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey nadinenay2,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We are glad to hear you were able to get your concern addressed. If you have any further questions or need assistance with your Xfinity Mobile services, please do not hesitate to reach out to them again by calling/texting 1 (888) 936-4968 or starting a live chat by visiting https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

nadinenay2, I had a similar issue, I bought 2 256 GB Samsung Galaxy S23 on Dicember with a 500 off black friday deal per phone, but they sent the 128 version and would still charge me for the 256 rate. I called them and explained the situation and they sent the phones with the right storage but the wrong colors and they never gave me the a return label for the previous phones nor told me of the return deadline. Now the are trying to charge me for the 4 phones and they are using the excuse that I never returned the first phones to charge me all the phones at full price, when I still haven't received the right phones I ordered in the first place!

Can you let me know how can I file a complain since this has gotten way out of hands and I want to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here @user_rgochi, and I want to ensure that you are provided the best support possible. Have you reached out to our Mobile experts at the site?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here