U

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 9:52 PM

Closed

RE: Xfinity [Edited]

Hi, the same chat agent, Rohit, tricked me by saying there is no out of pocket payment by adding one mobile phone line and get discounts for all existing mobile lines as well as internet. It turned out everything was charged including device, activation, monthly charge... and no discounts. I have all conversation with Rohit saved. I had to cancel this new line and device was returned without opening the package after speaking an agent, he mentioned all charges will be refunded - he was right except Xfinity charged the restocking fee. I called again and the agent said she will process the refund - but after almost one month, it still hasn't been refunded. Does this a Xfinity's practice to trick customers and waste customer's time? I previously have had no issue with Xfinity and rather happy with the service. But now this happened. In addition, the internet service is frequently outraged. Furthermore, they charge more on internet with unknown additional fees. Don't know what is happening.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hello there @user_b8fxco!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  So that we can better assist in getting this taken care of, please feel free to create your own post detailing your issue (without including your personal information of course) and we can ensure that your concerns are addressed properly.  

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hey there, @user_b8fxco thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile billing concern and your internet connection issues! We definitely want you to be happy with your Xfinity services. We can definitely take a look at your account to help! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

2 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ Thank you! I sent a direct message. I wrongly mentioned as Rohit but it was other agent. Rohit did a good job previously - so sorry wrongly discredited here.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here