user_bcf169's profile

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 12:40 PM

Closed

I need the corporate email

I have spent so much time with the customer service overseas it's time I email corporate to tell them my problem with the mobile phone service.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @bcfallat!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your service concerns.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we want to help in any way that we can.  Please feel free to send us a private message detailing your issue so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

this link to direct message no longer exists - how do I direct message you all to have a person who knows what's going on review the disaster that has occurred within my account?

7 Messages

1 year ago

I also need that. Customer service only serves to stress you out even more. No solution is given! I am suffering with this!

1 Message

11 months ago

AGREED! I`ve been dealing with "support", for 2 weeks..the problem was solvable,[Edited: "Language"/"Inflammatory"]..I will NEVER deal, with "live chat" or the robot recording, again...It had me screaming and cussing ...Xfinity [Edited: "Language"] my packing slip and NOBODY can figure  out, this simple problem..now they wanna charge me $29.00, to pick up their own equipment, [Edited: "Inflammatory"]..you`re not alone..

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I need to know the Corporate email address so I can get my concern resolved that has been going on since 9/15/23. I have called Customer Service several times and they continue to tell me don't worry maam we have you taken care of and then I end up having to call again. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @vierra2011 thanks for reaching out here on Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile issues. We have limited access to Xfinity Mobile accounts on this platform. However, we can help to ensure your issue is resolved. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further.

To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not.

Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page.

Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list.

You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

9 months ago

@bcfallat  - did you ever get the corporate email?  I have had a NIGHTMARE of a time and desperately need someone to help me!  Thanks!

1 Message

7 months ago

Hi- I have been trying to deal with my internet speeds with Xfinity for the past 2 weeks. Chatted with customer service to get me back to 1 GB speed and that is what i am paying for. I am only seeing speeds of 550MB to 600MB. As expensive as this is, i don't mind as long as i have the speed i am paying for. VPN for work just sucks it down even further because of the hops. I am getting no help on this and tired of chatting with customer service. I need someone to come to my home  and test and fix it themselves without me having to pay for it. Also. i have tried to get my bill lowered and the best they can do is subtracting 30 dollars with less speed and less channels. Why don't the loyal customers ( 8years now) get the same deal for new customers? I find this to be unfair business practices. Please fix my speed to what is should be. Otherwise i will go somewhere else. I remember their use to be a direct email to the CFO of the company. I can't find that  either. I honestly think Xfinity makes is harder for everyone not to get better deals and throttling their network down for others. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

user_llanyx Hi there, I can help with everything you've mentioned! Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here