U

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 10:19 PM

Closed

Horrible Customer Service

It has been more than the amount of time claimed it would take for me to receive a return label for a phone that I didn’t want because I was lied to about how much I would pay. And as I’m waiting for the return label, I’m getting charged monthly for the service. 

I have been given the runaround and put on hold because they simply don’t want to deal with me nor will they allow me to speak to a manager since they cannot ever resolve the problem. This is the worst call center experience ever. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_ce9b32 thanks for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are sorry to hear about your experience trying to get help with the mobile service, and we are here to make sure you get assistance. Just to confirm are you trying to reach them at (888) 936-4968? 

3 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ Yes. I have. They have supplied me an Ecm within the 14 days but never emailed me the return label as they stated. I called the same number and was supplied another ecm and still nothing. When I ask for an update, they simply tell me to wait. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for trying that and clarifying. I can certainly check on the status of the ticket if you can send us a direct message. 

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here