U

Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 3:47 PM

Closed

cannot reach a person to DM

My account needs attention in order to resolve an unlocked phone issue.  I get no where on chats or phone calls and emails do not come to me because the account was deactivated.  I cannot find a way to send a private direct message to a person who can discuss this accurately and communicate with me on what I need.  I have been waiting 12 days to simply have a phone unlocked.  i have had two separate help tickets created and get no responses on those also.  If a person sees this post please attach a link here for me to send a direct message 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_0bccf8,

We apologize you are experiencing issues with your Xfinity Mobile phone service; our Care Team will be replying soon to your concerns related to that issue. 

As for your direct messaging need, please remember that you must be invited to a direct message with any Official Employee or other forum user. Sending unsolicited direct message in our Xfinity Forum is a violation of our Forum Guidelines and Forum Acceptable Use Policies. We invite all users to review all posted policies within our forum to prevent any type of potential violation. Please remember, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents, as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. We ask that you please review those documents thoroughly as multiple violations could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting privileges. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here