U

Friday, November 10th, 2023 12:07 PM

Closed

Almost 3 months and no phone

I ordered a phone in September to upgrade my current phone. I purchased the iPhone 14. The day the package arrived, the box was light. I opened it and the phone was missing. I immediately called Xfinity and was given a case number and told to wait for an email. I received and email stating they need pictures, a police report etc and i had 3 business days to submit or my case would be closed. I took a video of the box that had 3 layers of tape (my son just upgraded his phone last week and his phone came but his box had 1 layer of tape), i got the police report and submitted them. I forgot the name of the police precinct and phone number which i found out via voicemail and was told i had 72 hrs to submit the additional info. I received an email shortly after the phone call closing the case due to missing information after i just sent the requested info and was told i had more time. I called and they opened a new case and told me when i receive the email to submit everything. The email came asking for the documents, I submitted all the documents and information this time and the case was closed again. I called again and was given now the 3rd case number and told they would put a note on it on this case. I received the email again and submitted everything requested, that was on Oct 27th. I called again because i usually get a denial email a couple days later and hadn’t heard anything. When i called the lady didn’t understand me and activated the phone i still don’t have and when i asked her what we activating and she realized her mistake she hung up on me, leaving me with no phone because she transferred the number to the phone i don’t have. So i had to use my tablet and the app to get someone to reactivate my number back to the phone i have. He was able to do this but i will be charged a $10 activation fee for something i didn’t do and now i have 5 lines listed and a different number until it can be switched back. Once that was done he checked the case and said they were still waiting for the documents and i stated i got the email on Oct 26th and submitted everything on Oct 27th. Nothing was done and i was told to wait for an email. All i want is the phone i never received and it’s been almost 3 months and 3 cases and losing my number and still nothing.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

I am sorry about the rough experience getting your mobile service up and running. Our Xfinity Mobile team can help with all aspects of your service. You can reach out to them by: Text:1(888) 936-4968 Call:1(888) 936-4968 Chat: https://comca.st/3UwLFM1

3 Messages

@XfinityRuben​ I have been calling and texting the number for answers and no seems to know what is going on and I keep getting notes put on the account since September when the phone didn't arrive in the package. I have now resorted to now emailing higher ups to maybe get a resolve I called twice last week and was given an escalation number and was told I would receive an email within 24-48 hrs. Here its is Tuesday and they are still mentioning the October 26th email and I replied to that on October 27th. I asked for a corporate number and was hung up on. 

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

@user_3mezll Since you have been having a hard time with calling and texting, I would like to see if I can help facilitate a resolution here. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address as well as any of the escalation numbers you have on hand. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you but after calling again and getting nowhere. I found and emailed all higher executives and was contacted immediately and the issue was resolved within in a day. 

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

@user_3mezll You are welcome! I am very happy to hear you got this taken care of! Please feel free to post again if you need anything else. Take care!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here