TristanG's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 19th, 2024 3:14 AM

Closed

RuPaul's Drag Race S16 E1 is not the correct show

Trying to watch RuPaul's Drag Race S16 E1 on demand. It is an episode of Pit Stop and not the actual Drag Race episode.

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

9 months ago

@TristanG I can see how they can be related by title, but that's not the same lol. Is this happening on multiple devices, such as mobile and on PC using xfinity.tv.com?  

1 Message

@XfinityBenny​ it is happening on all devices (mobile app, on the pc, and on demand through the cable box). 

2 Messages

@XfinityBenny anything?

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@VLo1920 Thank you for clarifying. If this is still happening please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address so we can look into this further for you. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_6bhker sorry to hear about this, we'd be happy to help if you send a direct message with your full name and address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

9 months ago

When will this be fixed? Still incorrect.

1 Message

9 months ago

I’m in the same boat! I tried talking to an xfinity agent today and it was useless. This happened to me with season 15 last year and had to wait until it was on Paramount +

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_87cic5,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing watching RuPaul's Drag Race S16E01. Our teams are aware of the issue with the content playing Pit Stop and working to resolve the content issue. There is no estimated time for the content to be restored available at this time.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

9 months ago

Im having the same issue - glad it’s not just me… but this is pretty frustrating. Any updates? 

1 Message

9 months ago

This is happening to me too. Ondemand or streaming. With season 16 ep 1 and ep 3. So frustrating.

1 Message

9 months ago

Still happening as of January 31…episodes 1-3 are playing episodes of the Pit Stop instead 

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

@user_xrzivs Our team of engineers are still working on this issue at this moment. There currently is no estimated time of restoration at this moment. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here