U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 3:21 AM

Closed

Recordings are choppy

When we watch on demand or DVR recordings the playback is choppy in many places throughout the shows. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forums for help with your DVR recordings and on demand. Having choppy playback would be frustrating. That is never something we want for you to experience. I know I would be reaching out as well if I was trying to enjoy my show and choppy feedback was interrupting my show. You have come to the correct place to help with all your Comcast account needs. 

We are going to work alongside of you each step of the way on troubleshooting your connection. To get started are you having this choppy playback with all shows or is it just on a few of the shows you are watching? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same exact issue. Been going on for months. Can’t even get a replacement box because none are available. Ridiculous, considering the amount we pay for cable. Very disappointed.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_397079 Hey there! We can help with the issue and seeing if we can send a new box. Please click on the chat icon in the top right-hand corner, then search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I too have the same issue and we just had a technicain visit to check & correct everything. When he left all is fine but when recording ABC we are getting the choppiness again and the channel playing live also has screen blurrs... I guess I will be calling them to return back out.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello user_c99d71. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. Apologies the video issue is occuring again for you. We can assist with troubleshooting, and scheduling another tech visit as needed. So we can help you, please send us a peer to peer chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same here...not just DVR but almost across all chanells 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here