U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 7, 2021 3:21 AM

Recordings are choppy

When we watch on demand or DVR recordings the playback is choppy in many places throughout the shows. 

Responses

ComcastPeterH

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

1 m ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forums for help with your DVR recordings and on demand. Having choppy playback would be frustrating. That is never something we want for you to experience. I know I would be reaching out as well if I was trying to enjoy my show and choppy feedback was interrupting my show. You have come to the correct place to help with all your Comcast account needs. 

We are going to work alongside of you each step of the way on troubleshooting your connection. To get started are you having this choppy playback with all shows or is it just on a few of the shows you are watching? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Having the same issue with our picture with On Demand.

What is the issue??

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We’re having the same issue and have tried restarting and refreshing the system. Just did a speed test too and no issues. Any other suggestions????

Official Employee

• 

216 Messages

There could be a few different causes that relate to display issues with our TV service. The most important item is ensuring all cable connections are finger tight to the TV box, and the cable wall connection. Here is a great troubleshooting article that will guide you through some steps! 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-app-mobile-troubleshooting

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here