Mannyf's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jan 9, 2022 3:42 PM

Closed

OnDemand not working: Error(CL-17)

I was having problems earlier where some channels were not working. I reported it and it appears to have been fixed. However my OnDemand is still not working. I have attached a picture of the error that I'm getting. I have done the unplug/plug dance. Nothing else is affected. TV and Internet are working just fine. Only OnDemand is not.

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

7 m ago

Thank you for the screen  shot of the error. Do you receive  this error when you first  go into the application or when you select a program to watch?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityAshley i get the error when I try to go into the application.

Official Employee

• 

382 Messages

Thank you for letting us know. We are happy to investigate your account deeper with you. Please send us a Private Message with your full name and complete service address. Here is how you can send us a message: 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/33HhrQE for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here