NBC show Nurses. Why can't I find it on Demand

Responses

Accepted Solution

ForrestS

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

5 m ago

I found that if you do a search by typing “Nurses” or “Nurse”, the inexplicable MODGENS error crops up. I tried “NUR” and that gave results. To now find the new show, one has to scroll through a bunch of Nurse Jackie entries. Finally, one sees the two free episodes of “Nurses” both HD and SD.

Comcast, she works in mysterious ways.
CactusThorn

Problem Solver

• 

156 Messages

6 m ago

It's one of several shows that need folders but can be located using "SEARCH."

There seem to be some issues with search, but at the moment I can use it to find Nurses.

gloriar

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

6 m ago

I just tried search again and I still cannot find it even with a search. 

gloriar

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

5 m ago

Thank You. I would never have thought of doing what you did. Actually both shows were proudcast the other night, so I got to see them without using on Demand.

Again thank you for your effort.   I will  now close this.

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

5 m ago

With the high rate of failure when using Search, I recommend you save the search keyword, e.g. NURSES, and if an error is returned, press the Menu button twice and from the main menu, select Find Shows > Saved Search.  By using saved searches, you can run a search repeatedly without having to reenter the keyword.

I just had to rerun the search three times (by hitting the OK key x3 after the error popup) to get to the episodes (btw, episodes 1-3 are available).  By saving NURSES vs NUR, I didn't have to deal with Nurse Jackie listings.

I have also saved keywords for other shows that have no folders to browse:

TRANS - NBC's Transplant

TREK D - CBS's Star Trek: Discovery

AMERICAN HOU - ABC's American Housewife

Hope this is useful, Cheers!

New to the Community?

Start Here