U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 7:52 AM

Closed

In the Paramount Plus app, I cannot get the remote to move the highlighted option up or down in the left menu (Search, Home ....)

In the Paramount Plus app, I cannot get the remote to move up or down in the left menu (Search, Home ....). I can navigate the top menu (Popular, All Shows, Original) and the middle menu where the shows are and I can get to the left menu but cannot move the highlight (the selector) up or down. How can I use the left menu to get to Search, Movies, etc.)?

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and posting in our forums. Are you still having issues with the Paramount+ App? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEdgardo​ Hello. Yes, I am still having issues with the Paramount + app

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here