waljohns's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 17th, 2021 8:28 PM

Closed

How to save a movie to watch later

When i start a movie or tv show and exit it early I expect to finish it later.

But it does not show up in the for-you list or saves the resume point.

Is there a specific way to save for watching later?

Administrator

• 

658 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, thanks for joining us in the Xfinity Forums. The legacy style system does not have this feature, and we do not plan to implement it for the legacy platform in the future, however our X1 entertainment system does have this feature.

@waljohns

See Your Recently Recorded and Viewed Programs

1. Press the xfinity button on your remote.
  2. Select Saved on the Main Menu.
    Main Menu displays with option to select Saved.  The Saved option is option 2 of 6 in the main menu.
  3. Under For You - recent recordings are displayed under Just Recorded. Programs you've watched or partially watched will display under Recently Watched.
    Recent Recordings display under the For You option, recordings you watched display under Recently Watched.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have X1, and the programs/movies do Not show up under For-You.

Therefore, what is the proper way to 'save' them in the first place?

Thanks.

Administrator

• 

658 Messages

There unfortunately isn't a way to save individuals titles from the information I have available. You can access the last viewed programming by pressing the 'Last' button on your remote while watching TV. This will display the last programs or channels viewed.

Note: Select the green D button to clear the last watched history.

This does sound like a good feedback piece for possible improvements in the future, and I can certainly pass it along to our development teams.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

My question has been misunderstood.

This is a feature that does not appear to work consistently.

Of course, as usual, you people deny their is an issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here