Tcalg's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

253 Messages

Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 8:32 PM

Closed

Batwoman s02e11 "Arrive Alive" is NOT Available On Demand

The CW's, Batwoman s02e11 "Arrive Alive" is NOT available on demand.  The episode is incorrectly marked "Buy", and can't be watched for free on any of the various Xfinity platforms.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

253 Messages

3 years ago

I can confirm that this episode is available on The CW's website.  I don't have their apps, but I assume it's available there too.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

253 Messages

We've now reached the point where this episode would have expired if it had been properly available on demand.  For the record, this problem was never corrected.

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

3 years ago

Availability of titles for purchase or to watch for free on Xfinity On Demand is subject to content agreements. Most current TV show episodes and seasons are typically available on Xfinity On Demand for free if the particular channel is part of your subscription (e.g., the most recent season of NBC's The Voice may be available for you to watch On Demand). The TV show episodes available for purchase are usually from previous seasons.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

3 years ago

Please work with The CW to load this missing episode to the On Demand library.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here