Vando22's profile

Contributor

• 

43 Messages

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 1:59 PM

AMC+ app not connecting to ONDEMAND

So I recently purchases the AMC+ yearly subscription for $1.99 month and I'm trying to connect it to my ONDEMAND account with no success.  I know that other apps such as NETFLIX and PRIME which were purchased online would connect to ONDEMAND automatically so I'm not sure if I did something wrong with the AMC+ app or if I need to contact  Comcast and/or AMC+ directly.   

Official Employee

• 

433 Messages

2 m ago

Good morning @Vando22 and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums regarding your AMC subscription. May I ask if you subscribed to AMC through XFINITY directly or AMC? Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to connect it to your On Demand account? 

Vando22

Contributor

• 

43 Messages

@XfinityAlyssaA

I subscribed through AMC+.  I have not been able to even get to the point where an error message would come up. 

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

444 Messages

Thank you for providing this information. Are you using the X1 platform to access AMC+? What type of box are you using? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
Vando22

Contributor

• 

43 Messages

@XfinityMikeB

I've been using the the app on my computer.  When I attempt to access AMC+ through the X1 box via ONDEMAND it still prompts me to subscribe.   

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

444 Messages

I’m looking over AMC’s website and if you subscribed directly with AMC, you would need to use https://comca.st/3D7zkUr or the new AMC+ app available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Roku to access content. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Vando22

Contributor

• 

43 Messages

Okay, that's what I figured.  Thought I'd check just to see if I missed something. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

Ok what about , if you purchased AMC+ through Xfinity and want to connect it to Apple TV? Before this new App I was able to get all of amc and  amc + on AMC app and attach my Xfinity account. Now however , I find things change and I’m wondering what’s happening? 

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

444 Messages

Hi @KirkOUT, If you're trying to access AMC+ thru your Apple TV, you would need to enter your XFINITY login information on the app, if Apple supports this feature. 

New to the Community?

Start Here