U

Monday, November 6th, 2023 11:22 PM

Closed

Small TV xfinity box is blinking red and blue

So the box blinks red twice and blue once. Say to call but I don't know who to call. On the TV it reads: download status: failed to download image. Now what do I d[?

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

11 months ago

@user_okrd3g

Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

9 months ago

I have the same problem.  Do I need a new box? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

I have same issue. What did they say about it? Did you have to get a new box?

I ended up texting a live agent last week and they said I needed a new box. They said they would ship it to my house. I noticed that my bill increased a little bit and I asked why. And they said once I bring the old box back they’ll take the $10 off of my account. I thought I would’ve had my box by now, but I don’t. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @jujubeespmud. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear you have not received the box. Typically, it can take 3 to 5 business days for the self-installation kit to arrive, and you will have 30 days to return the old box to avoid unreturned fees. You can check our steps on how to return the Xfinity equipment HERE. Once the box is returned, the additional rental fee should be removed. What date was the order placed? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here