ceceandron's profile

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Monday, October 5th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Re: White light blinking

Xfinity cable TV box blinking started 2 days ago and my TV won't work. Did all the trouble shooting recommended. Did not help.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi, has this been resolved?  This has been happening to me for months just started out of the blue one day and I was unable to get on demand.   Traded out boxes several times and now no cable at all in that room.  Called several times, reset devices, traded boxes etc. only watch Netflix etc in there and cable in other rooms which work fine without the DVR box. 

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, problem not resolved.  I cannot get On Demand.  The blue light on TV box stays on and does not blink.  But the white light on the box labeled as data...

constant blinking.  I went to Facebook pages for both Xfinity and Comcast and chatted with both....still no answer.  I did all the troubleshooting recommended on their support page but nothing changed....

We then were out of town for a while.  Upon returning the white light is gone completely but the TV does not work at all even for non-On-Demand.  Won't even turn on though the blue light shows power on and TV remote says it is on.

Xfinity support page has now changed, and now their Facebook page is not working for chatting.  If I make contact again, I will ask for a tech visit.  But am afraid right now to have someone in the home due to virus.  Comcast/Xfinity support has never been good for us but we do not have any competition so I guess they do not care.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here