U

Thursday, July 11th, 2024 6:37 PM

Pixelated, garbled picture

Pixelated, garbled picture issue for months. Went to xFinity store in Venice, FL yesterday and they dispatched tech for today, but received text message that they cancelled it because it stated:  Our tools indicate your devices are online. Wanted a tech to check in infrastructure, in other words the connection outside from the xFinity box to the building. Was told by Manager a xFinity store there would be no charge for the tech, unless he came into the house to troubleshoot. Can you help.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 months ago

Good luck getting them out to check signal outside your home.  They did "enhancements" to their network in my neighborhood and ever since all my tvs get pixelated/garbled picture.  Nothing changed inside my home but they said a tech would need access to my home.  

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

2 months ago

@user_0r6ljg We can help, having the proper signal health is important and does need a tech to repair if not resolved remotely. Customers can troubleshoot to fix small issues online with the steps here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/schedule-repair-appointment. It goes through the same tools we have and will help schedule a technician if not resolved remotely, so they can investigate onsite. Send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here