U

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 2:15 PM

Paramount + stopped working on x1i

Paramount + has stopped working on all of my boxes. All I get is a spinning circle when signing in. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

@user_o26nw8 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with Paramount+—that sounds frustrating, especially with the spinning circle issue. Let’s see if we can get this sorted out for you.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart Your Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Try turning off your device and turning it back on.

2. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable. You might want to restart your router or modem as well.

3. Update the App: Make sure that the Paramount+ app is up to date. Check your device’s app store for any available updates.

4. Clear Cache and Data: If you’re using a streaming device, go into the settings and clear the cache or data for the Paramount+ app.

5. Reinstall the App: Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Paramount+ app. This can sometimes fix any glitches.

6. Check for System Updates: Ensure that your device’s operating system is up to date.

7. Sign Out and Sign Back In: If possible, try signing out of your Paramount+ account and then signing back in.

If you’ve tried these steps and are still having issues, please let us know so we can take a closer look at your account and subscription but sending a Direct Message with your full name and address. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here