U

Monday, December 4th, 2023 6:17 PM

Closed

Need to Access Peacock without Flex/X1

Up until yesterday I was getting Peacock Premium for free as it was linked to my Peacocktv.com account. Apparently that stopped and now I can't get it back up. I only have gigabit internet service and do not have Flex/X1. I also am a Diamond Rewards member but I don't have the icon for Peacock so can't add it that way. Please don't reply with instructions on using a voice remote or going through the Flex/X1 box. I don't have those. This was working fine until yesterday without ever having those. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_tckuyj! I definitely want to make sure you can enjoy the content on Peacock! If you have our Gigabit tier of internet, you should still have access. What happens when you try to sign in?

1 Message

7 months ago

I am having the same issue as stated above.  I do not see a response from Xfinity with a remedy.  Is there a way to show me this answer?

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_e7zu23! I apologize that you are experiencing an issue with your Peacock service, but you've definitely reached the right team to help! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here