U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 11:15 AM

Issues with Peacock

8/2/24 sent as a Xfinity Chat—awaiting response

I need your help!  I bought the Xfinity package on 7/22/24 that includes Peacock TV.  Xfinity has activated the package & were able to sign into the other services Apple & Netflix.  However, Peacock TV will not let me establish or reset a password.   Xfinity & I since 7/22 have spent far too many hours attempting sign on with no avail.  Please reference your file notes & case #ECM [Edited: "Personal Information"].

Xfinity recently referred to Peacock’s customer service #845-207-6604 to resolve this, they tell me it is an Xfinity issue.

I am done spending any more time on the phone with Xfinity.  I ask you to resolve this with Peacock and only get back to me after you fix the issue. 

My home phone is [Edited: "Personal Information"]

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

735 Messages

2 months ago

user_6lf70f Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

3 Messages

I am awaiting your response & will be available tonight for just another 30 minutes.  If you cannot do that I'll be here after 11 am tomorrow.  Just let me know when.  However as stated in my message you should be able to resolve this without me. Too much of my time has been invested in holds with your agents who have not accomplished a fix so far

Official Employee

• 

735 Messages

I am sorry, I requested a DM to avoid you providing personal information. We do not want you providing your personal information on a public platform. Please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here