U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 9:50 PM

Closed

How to access an EXISTING Fox Nation account through the app on Flex?

I subscribed to Fox Nation via my computer. I now want to login to it via Xfinity (Flex) to watch it on my television. However, all I get is a screen with the option to Subscribe all over again. There is no option to Sign In. How can I get signed in to my existing Fox Nation account?

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. I apologize at this time you are not able to use a existing subscription to Fox Nation to access the app on your Flex bax at this time. 

We do offer the app through the Flex box and our X1 equipment. In order to use the app you would need to subscribe through the equipment this can be completed a couple of ways. The easiest would be by using the voice option on your remote and saying Fox nation. This will take you to the option to subscribe for $5.99 per month. Since you did subscribe online I would recommend waiting until your month is up.

You can see all the app available and the ones you can sign in with an existing subscription by visiting https://comca.st/3Dx0juA;

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here