downwind_don's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 11, 2020 9:00 AM

HBOGO signin unable

I have 3 TIVO devices that connect to Xfinity/Comcast via cable cards. Two of the three have access to the HBOGO app, one will not signin. Xfinity support had to turn each one on via support chat/calls. During the last try the agent hung up on me. Now when I go to chat, I get the message "Thank you for your interest in chat. We are currently not accepting chat at this time. Please try again later." and when I try to schedule a call I get the message "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback"

What the heck is going on with Xfinity/Comcast???

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

1 y ago

@downwind_don wrote:

I have 3 TIVO devices that connect to Xfinity/Comcast via cable cards. Two of the three have access to the HBOGO app, one will not signin. Xfinity support had to turn each one on via support chat/calls. During the last try the agent hung up on me. Now when I go to chat, I get the message "Thank you for your interest in chat. We are currently not accepting chat at this time. Please try again later." and when I try to schedule a call I get the message "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback"

What the heck is going on with Xfinity/Comcast???

the support is very limited due to the worldwide virus pandemic. stay safe.

New to the Community?

Start Here