U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 10th, 2024 3:22 PM

Forum

Hoping you can help us. We had been accepting problems with xfinity gateway for several years.  I have called in past and the problem would resolve slightly with picture in front LR but it always goes back to freezing, pixelating, amd losing connection.

I decided over a year ago to buy my own modem/router and it worked great for a while….. now connection is worse than ever with the TV in front LR.   TV in family room is working fine.

Every time I call for help so someone wants to sell me something. Do you know how frustrated my husband is with this whole process?  Me too.   He is not technically inclined and I’m not that far ahead of him. We are both retired and find the lack of customer service from not just Comcast but big tech in general unbelievably inconsiderate considering the consumers age groups.

What can the issue be?   And what are my options? Also we are very concerned about how we can just lose a station that was in the pkg we agreed too, Comcast has by the pants and that is so disheartening .  

I personally would be fine with 13 channels but my husband was happy with the pittsburgh sports station which was then removed from the pkg we had.  

thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 days ago

Hey there, user_ff64bc, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your connection concerns. We definitely want to ensure that your TV is working properly. Are you only having connection issues with your TV or with other devices in your home as well?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here