1st Kudo
1st Best Answer
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Jun 17, 2020 5:00 PM

Cannot activate box and pixelating

The people at xfinity cannot activate my replacement box. I get 2 channels total on box. Now all tv's are pixelating, so the signal strength is low. But a technician can't come out due to the virus. My internet is fine but tv reception is terrible. Help. I spent 45 minutes with a rep and she couldn't do a thing.

Responses

Accepted Solution

mmac8462

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 y ago

I fixed it without any help or assistance from Comcast/Xfinity. 

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello @mmac8462, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a Comcast customer, and our apologies for the experience you have had with us thus far around the issues you're experiencing with your cable boxes. I would love to further assist you with this so that we can get your cable service fully back up and running successfully. 

Can you please send me a private message including the account holder's first and last name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here