U

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 7:24 PM

Sos only/ no service

My Xfinity mobile service has been very Disappointing I don’t understand why I’m not able to get any data when I already switched. It’s an iPhone 8 and I’ve had this trouble for the last two months. We’ve done the troubleshooting with resetting network settings we’ve done turning it off on and off nothing works and I’m trying to find out at SOS mode activation will help but I can’t find any information on that and frankly I’m getting tired of Xfinity. Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Hi there @user_88fubd!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out to us here and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

14 days ago

WHY DOES MY IPHONE GO INTO SOS MODE with xfinity? YES - I HAVE POWERED DOWN/SHUT DOWN/TURNED OFF THE PHONE.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hey there,

user_8gxqch, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue with your mobile phone. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. Have you tried resetting your Network Settings to see if that helps with the issue you are having? Here is a link with the steps, https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/device-troubleshooting?page=device/apple/iphone-se-2022-ios17/os-selection.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here