U

Wednesday, March 27th, 2024 4:35 PM

Mobile

Could not be any more unhappy since I went from T-Mobile  to X-finity mobile.   The service is awful!  I cannot make or take any calls in my home.   Was told I must be in "Dead Xone!"

I would NOT recommend this mobile carrier to anybody!  Cannot wait until my 2 year contract is up to get out!

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, user_mi6t99! Thanks for reaching out here on the community forums to let us know about your trouble with our mobile service. Can you let me know exactly what happens when you attempt to make calls and what folks are hearing when they call you? I want to see if we can get to the bottom of this issue. Thanks!

3 Messages

I have 1 to 0 bars of service at all times.  I called Tech Support, Customer Service and the local store. I was only told I might be in a "Dead Zone!"  How is that an acceptable answer? Then I was advised to use Wi-Fi calling, which is awful as well!  This happens on all 4 lines of my service, not just me.  When I finally do connect, calls are dropped MULTIPLE times throughout the conversation.  Also I can hear people on the other end but they don't hear me!  I am counting the days until my contract is up so I can switch to another carrier.

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

Thanks for those additional details, user_mi6t99. I would like to see if we can check into this further if that is OK. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get started. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityFrank​ .  I would like to be contacted to go over my issue with service. Customer Service is of NO help!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_mi6t99, we can certainly help get you connected with our mobile team. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message? 

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here