U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 24th, 2023 11:25 PM

Closed

Losing connection to network

My Galaxy s22 ultra keeps losing connection if not connection to wifi. I've been through all the troubleshooting steps and changed my Sim card twice and still having the same issue can someone please direct me in the right direction 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. Thank you.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

1 Message

11 months ago

I have read on other threads that many other people are experiencing the same problem as well as me. Xfinity, what is going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there @user_9db372. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I m having same issue no one able to help me ,I went to xfinity store 3 times ,They changed my sim card 2 times and network setting many times but it didnt help , If this keeps continue I have to cancel my membership account .Nobody knows what cause this problem at the store

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello there @user_g7bcdn!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support to voice your service concerns.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help out in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to get things squared away.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here