ranuL's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 1:38 AM

Cell phone incoming calls go straight to voicemail

I have been with ALL U.S. cellphone carriers trying to solve this problem—incrementally upgrading from iPhone 10 to 14 (and each model between)—over the last few years, and Comcast Xfinity is my last hope. The same problem continues:

Cell phone incoming calls go straight to voicemail

I never get through to Xfinity, getting put on terminal hold. They fixed it in August 2023, but it started again when Xfinity technicians were working to upgrade my area over the past week.

Any advice?

Problem Solver

• 

448 Messages

4 months ago

Official Employee

• 

698 Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @ranuL Have you had a chance to check out that article @DreamSayerZ posted? That had a lot of great troubleshooting steps. You can also see our troubleshooting guides at https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/device-troubleshooting.

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 month ago

Same thing happening to me 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

xm95050, Hi there! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with stopping calls from going straight to voicemail. I have been in your shoes before so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. What modem are you using? If you are using one of our latest XFINITY XB7 or XB8 modems, you will want to make sure the phone cord is plugged into the left jack.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

I have a moblie phone thur xfinity and this issues has been happening over 3 months now my phone goes straight to voicemail. Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hey there, user_amburrcaniski, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile account. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already? Does happen when someone calls you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here