nightsmusic's profile

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

Tuesday, January 9th, 2024 9:33 PM

Calls Not Coming Through Using Wifi Calling

After a two hour tech chat trying to find out why calls just weren't even ringing through on my Galaxy S22 Ultra, nothing was resolved and no one really had an answer as to what was going on. Tonight, my husband totally missed a call, again, that didn't even ring through on his Galaxy S21FE work phone and he was sitting right next to it. After yet another hour of digging, I found a "Help" article on Xfinity and this is what Step number 2 says:

• To use Wi-Fi Calling, a number of requirements must be satisfied: Use the SIM card that was provided by your operator with your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to ensure proper compatibility with all available features or services. You need to be within range of a Wi-Fi network. Click here for instructions to switch on Wi-Fi and search for available Wi-Fi networks. Note: with XFINITY Mobile this service is currently not available.

So, to everyone who has had so many problems with Wifi calling not working, I have no idea how old this article is, they're not ever dated, but it's obviously a known issue and one they still haven't rectified! No surprise there since this has been going on almost a year for us. 

The whole article can be found here:  https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/device-troubleshooting?page=topic/wi-fi/enable-wifi-calling-for-call-and-messages/device/samsung/galaxy-s22-ultra

Turn off the Wifi calling and quit trying to use it, I guess. It won't work. At least not for now.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @nightsmusic, I can only imagine what you're going through, especially since it impacted your husbands work phone. We all rely on our phones so much these days, so I'd love a chance to work with you to get this figured out. Have you already confirmed your devices are updated to the latest software? If not, can you please update them and let me know if that made a difference? 

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

Both phones are up to date, operating systems and all system apps. In fact, about 20 minutes ago, he got a notice on his phone that he'd just had two missed calls, but the phone didn't ring either time. Nothing. And I forgot to turn off his WiFi calling so he just turned it off now. Honestly, this is kind of ridiculous and as much as I appreciate your responding, this is really something that should have been in the documentation when we signed up. That it doesn't work on Galaxy phones with Xfinity Mobile. And I'm not sure why it wouldn't since you use majority Verizon towers. But it's off now so hopefully, he won't miss any more work related calls. I, fortunately, turned my WiFi calling off yesterday and all calls to me came through today without issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@nightsmusic , I appreciate you taking the time to provide so much context and detail in your messages. WiFi Calling should be available on your phones, as the devices you mentioned aren't listed as being ineligible. I want to make sure we're on the same page and working on the full scope. Can you make outbound calls while Wi-Fi calling is enabled? Are you by chance noticing any issues making or receiving calls with your Xfinity Mobile service? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

I'm sorry, I received zero notification that you had replied to me. I'm having no problem whatsoever with my Xfinity service on the whole other than the reception in our home is unacceptable which is why we turned on WiFi calling in the first place. My husband's work phone is provided using Verizon and I know that Xfinity's primary service provider is also Verizon towers which, I'm sure, is why neither of us have service reasonable service here. Other than that, our phones make outbound and receive inbound calls normally unless our coverage area isn't good which just happens to be where our house sits. With WiFi calling on, outside of our home in other areas, I can't really address since as far as I know, the phones don't use that option. I have no idea if they do or not, I wouldn't know how they would connect to any other WiFi that isn't ours and we generally don't make calls on someone else's WiFi though my husband does while at work, but I don't know if they allow WiFi calling. Meaning, though it's turned on, I don't know if the phone can connect for that. Outbound calls here worked fine for us. Inbound calls wouldn't come through. Tonight, with the WiFi calling turned off, the call he made outbound was ridiculously staticky and he had to try three times before the call connected because of our dead zone. Turning it on and off to make calls is also not acceptable. So there you have it. I either don't turn it on and can't make calls though I can get them, but the connection in the home is bad, or I can turn it on and make outbound calls that are great, but can't receive any.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@nightsmusic How long has this all been going on for? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@XfinityJodie​ Once again, I got no email notification that anyone had replied to me. This has been going on for oh...three? Four months now? Maybe a bit longer. It's extremely frustrating. I've turned off the WiFi calling and haven't had it happen since, but both my husband and I barely get two bars in the house so the actual connections are now terrible!

Edited to add: He's been having the problem longer than I have. It seems the newer the model phone, be it Galaxy (his is a Galaxy S21FE - mine is a Galaxy S22Ultra) or I'm seeing this complaint on multiple reddit and other site threads where the phones are 2023/2022 models are the ones reporting the problems. I upgraded a few months ago to the S22Ultra and that's when the problem really started for me. It didn't happen often when I had my Note 9, though it did still happen, but now it's all the time.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Hi there, I've having an issue with wifi calling.  It's worked perfectly for the longest time.  We have both AT&T and Verizon services on our phones.

About a month ago, we started to have issues.  We couldn't send texts (error message), or make calls (just gets stuck on dialing out), and phones are not receiving incoming calls.  In that case those who call tell us the calls go straight to voicemail.  We are not in a great service area for either provider, so we rely heavily on the wifi calling (for work too).

Thanks

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@pmkk11​ I'm told our incoming calls go straight to voicemail as well. I thought it was because I use YouMail so I deactivated it when the problem first started, restarted my phone in safe mode, cleared my cache, restarted my phone again but the problem persisted so it's got to be on Xfinity's side. I didn't have this problem when I had an older Galaxy model, only when I upgraded to the new one. And it appears that the problem affects hundreds of people with newer models and not just Galaxy phones. I'm lucky to get two bars in the house which is why I'd turned on the WiFi calling to begin with. This is ridiculous.

1 Message

@pmkk11​ Same! My Wifi calling worked great at home until recently. I haven't changed anything - same gateway, phones, and location. Only changes would be mobile software updates. Either way, my wifi calling has become spotty. I've had to ask everyone to start leaving VMs if they call because I'm rarely receiving the calls, or even showing as a missed call, and then suddenly get a VM indicator. When I try to call or text out, often the call or text fails until I turn airplane mode on and then off to force a "reset". This will cause everything to work as expected for a brief time before the entire process starts again. It's beyond frustrating.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

@pmkk11 Have you checked for a new update on your phones? Mine was having a similar issue but the newest update for my iPhone cleared connections issues. Have you also rebooted your modem, cleared cookies and cache on your devices?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

7 Messages

@pmkk11​ same here. Same timeline. 

Does anyone know what the fix for this is?

I have to constantly turn on airplane mode then turn off airplane mode in order to get a text message out. (Texts come in ok usually).  Phone calls to my phone will usually not ring but go right to VM, and without my phone showing a missed call.  I usually cannot call out unless I restart my phone.  This is very hard to work with as I work from home and the ATT cell service is not good here so I have to use wifi calling.   Does anyone know what the fix for this is? It has been working fine here for 2 1/2 years up until a little over 2 months ago.  By the way, my sister and I both have Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra and our Mom has one of the latest iPhones and we are all experiencing this issue in this same timeline, where we had no issues before.

Thank you! 

7 Messages

Ok good news. I saw the comments about making wifi preferred (under wifi calling settings -> calling preference).  I just changed mine from "mobile network preferred" to "wifi preferred" and so far I have been able to send out 10 consecutive text messages successfully without having to do airplane mode on/off!  I also called out ok and received a call without having to restart my phone.  

My next question.. what is the equivalent fix for iPhone, as my Mom is having same issue.  I can't seem to find it online yet.  Her wifi calling is on.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Same problem here.  Spent HOURS on this, it should be so simple. 

Have a NETGEAR CAX80 Modem/Router. Finally called Netgear, they said my Modem/Router does not support Wi-Fi calling.  Not sure if they were talking about the modems which have plugs in the back where you plug in your phone because you are using Ooma, etc.

One thing I have learned is when you go to settings on your Phone and choose WiFi calling, it assumes you want to use this because you are Roaming. 

So then it asks 'Wifi preferred' or 'Cellular preferred'. So of course I select 'WiFi preferred' but because I am not roaming, and I have a speck of a cell signal, it won't work?. 

Such a nosebleed for no reason at all. I consider myself to be fairly technical and capable of following instructions, but I refuse to wait on the phone for hours for something so simple.  This may be goodbye for me, Xfinity. 

Went to the Xfinity store, got on their WiFi in the Store, went into Airplane mode, and it worked perfectly, and was able to make Wifi calls!  It even shows the Wifi icon on the Phone icon when you are dialing.  At home, the phone will not let me make calls if Airplane mode is on, but that's what is necessary to force WiFi calling. So I guess this was with their SB7 Router/X10 Gateway which I would have to pay $15/mo for.  Which would cancel the savings I am getting on my Xfinity Mobile plan.  But I might have to do it just to get a decent phone signal.  You would think that providing phone service would be the easiest thing Xfinity can offer. 

So you gotta wonder if the new Evil Empire known as Xfinity has arranged all this to force you to rent their equipment?  Haven't had a lot of problems up until now, but it just seems like lately things have become rather dark... 

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@bladerunner750 I would like to review the account and see how we can make this right. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

@CCJodie​ I also have been having this problem for over a year. we have AT&T and we had S21fe and just upgraded to the s24 ultra. We have been told by AT&T that our area is bad for service in buildings and we only get 1 to 2 bars in our house. our room is in the basement we have the whole house 1gig network and xfinity said nothing is wrong with our wifi. our internet on the phones move slow so we use the wifi and have wifi calling on but people cant call us and we cant call out and our text wont go thru. We have to take it off wifi to do any of that. I work at a hospital and I have to use wifi calling as I don't get service in areas in the building.  AT&T said to use WIFI and if not that go get a signal booster. I am at a loss and either a change cell carriers but the others cost to much or i change internet providers. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_m1w7qz! Have you noticed if this issue happens on other WiFi networks other than the one in your home?

(edited)

3 Messages

For me, this only happens with my home Wi-Fi with Xfinity. When I am on Wi-Fi at businesses are around town phone calls come through with no problem. I can duplicate this anytime. If I am using my phone, scrolling the Internet Calls will not come through. If the phone is setting on a side table and is not been used for a couple of minutes will come through.

Official Employee

• 

963 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_fnkxcd. I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here, and I want to make sure you are provided the best support possible. Have you reached out to the Mobile team at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile site, or contacted them directly at the 888-936-4968 number?

4 Messages

5 months ago

I've been experiencing, what I now believe to be, the same infuriating "Wi-Fi calling issue" on my Galaxy S22 Ultra with Xfinity. 

I've had a hunch and have been troubleshooting it myself for the last few days, out of desperation and lack of faith that Xfinity would be able to do anything. It's been months of missed calls, texts not going through, and endless frustration.

I've also had a miss match this weird mismatch between the  SIM/ICCID on my account and my actual SIM card, which only adds to the chaos and confusion in tring to get this resolved. They just keep trying the same "fix" and getting nowhere.

I've gone to the store 7 times in the last 3 weeks and hours and hours on the phone with representatives that don't know what they're doing and /or care to put in any real effort and figuring it out. The store at least is staffed with individuals that can at least show empathy and try their hardest. But the way Xfinity operates and monitors their service. so they can make it better or address issues... It's just offensive to their customer base. 

It's disheartening to see Xfinity's generic responses that lead nowhere.

We need real action – not just instructions we've already tried. Xfinity needs to investigate thoroughly, identify the root cause, and communicate effectively with us. It's high time they trained their representatives properly to handle these specific issues. We're losing time, opportunities, and enduring significant inconvenience. This isn't just about calls not coming through; it's about the impact on our daily lives and important events. Xfinity, it's time to step up and resolve this widespread issue!

(edited)

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

It didn't happen often with my Note 9, but it did happen with that phone as well. It's happening consistently with the S22Ultra though. The minute I turn WiFi calling back on, almost no calls come through. And this is their own mobile service so their own mobile sim card on top of it. People on other platforms also report it's not just Samsung phones that are experiencing this problem as well so it's not just the Galaxy models. It's got to be something in the router settings that they're not seeing that's incompatible with allowing the calls to come through to be happening on that many different models, but they're not going to fix it with their heads in the sand.

2 Messages

5 months ago

@nightsmusic 

I have a very similar situation.

I'm trying a couple of things:

- setting wifi as the "preferred" network in the wifi calling settings like @bladerunner750 mentioned above 

- port forwarding on my router:

AT&T recommends specific ports be opened, on your modem/firewall, for wifi calling. Others carriers may specify different ports.

Before this - Everything I have tried has only worked for a few hours. We'll see if this one sticks.

What I'm working with:

-S23 Ultra with AT&T 

-Xfinity gateway/router - I can supply make/model if needed

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

Before I DM ManOnTheMoon, I wanted to know if this is still working for you. The one thing I have to say here is that I'm using Xfinity Mobile as my carrier as well as my internet, which I'd mentioned in my original post. Not sure why it doesn't work with its own service, but there's that. So they don't really have any instructions for anything as far as WiFi calling to get it to work. They clearly state it doesn't work with their own service, but hey! I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. I have ONE BAR in my house. Are you listening, Xfinity???

7 Messages

@DowntownCB​ I am sorry but I don't see where it says *which* ports need to be open on the xfinity modem/firewall for ATT wifi calling to work well?  It is so strange though for me it sometimes works if I restart my phone but then minutes later it stops working. This is for both receiving/sending out calls as well as sending out texts. For some reason receiving texts works ok usually

Thank you for your help. I will keep researching to find what ports to open

2 Messages

Sadly... it only lasted for a few hours.

The problem comes and goes for me.

4 Messages

5 months ago

Took me a good 6 hours to replicate the issue via sheer trial>restart>error>repeat, isolated the root cause, and found a permanent solution.*

DM me if you want the step(s). It's super simple really.

Xfinity cost me too much time & money(1-2 months mobile payments, without services rendered), to give them the solution to their problem. 

*Intentional ambiguity 

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

Are you using Xfinity's mobile service? Not that I don't want to DM you! I'm just curious before I do, because they clearly state it doesn't work with their own service which is ridiculous anyway. Since I use Xfinity's service, the 'fixes' I see across the web haven't worked for me, but I did read your other post which I also see Xfinity didn't respond to. Nothing new there...

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @nightsmusic. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ManOnThaMoon​ for some reason I can't figure out how to DM you. Can you please just post the fix here?

1 Message

@ManOnThaMoon​ Same here. Let me know how I can direct message you since I'd love to hear your solution as well if it works for iphones. Thanks in advance for figuring this one out. 

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ You know, I'd have answered you two months ago when you posted your questions to me, but once again, I NEVER GO AN EMAIL THAT YOU'D RESPONDED!! I really, really dislike this board. I have everything set up so I am supposed to get an email every time someone responds to my comment or comments on a thread that I've started or replies to me at all and yet, I get nothing. The problem with the wifi calling is beyond frustrating as is the way this board works. 

So, to answer your question, no, I did not call or text your secure line. I am not resetting my phone to factory specs which will be the first thing they tell me to do. This has been going on since I bought the phone in October of last year which was brand new so at factory specs at the time. Since it states right in your documentation that wifi calling doesn't work with your wifi, which is what I have, your router, on a Galaxy, short of changing to a different manufacturer, there's not much I can see that is going to change on my end. This is a problem on your end. I'm not the only person with this problem. Maybe Xfinity needs to do an internet search for the hundreds of pleas for help with this problem that people aren't getting and try to find out why it doesn't work instead of just saying it doesn't. Sorry, but I've just had it at this point.

3 Messages

3 months ago

I’ve read through a lot of these conversations and I’m going to keep reading the comments, but I have not seen a solution. I’m using an iPhone 12 mini for the first six months of Xfinity Wi-Fi and T-Mobile cell service seem to work fine or we didn’t notice. T-Mobile has no service in the subdivision I live in so I stay constantly on Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi calling.

The problem I have is as long as my phone is sitting on the side table and I’m not using it calls come through. If I have my phone in my hand and I’m scrolling the Internet or looking on Facebook or even texting everything go straight to voicemail. Sometimes the caller gets a message that said this number is not available. I can duplicate it every time. I have missed so many calls and they don’t even show up as missed calls most of the time. People will text me and say I’ve been trying to call you and a text usually eventually finds its way through whatever this confusion is.

My next step is to find a cell service that operates without fail in this neighborhood and turn off Wi-Fi, which seems ridiculous, but maybe it’ll work.

3 Messages

Same with me, iPhone 13.

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having this issue too ever since moving apartments and getting a new router. I still haven't seen any fixes. My cell carrier is AT&T and I have a S22. Had no issues prior to my move.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

I am so glad I found a post, finally, that addresses the problems I’m having at my home with wi-fi calling using my iPhone 14 pro and my xfinity modem. The phones were purchased in 2023 from xfinity, being replacements for our iPhone X which worked perfectly with xfinity wifi calling with the xfinity equipment. We have the Xfinity modem/router, internet and TV/cable with a few streaming platforms added in.  In other words, we pay almost $300 a month for our internet and cable, plus our cell phone data usage which varies from 2 gb to 10 gb per month. (Did you all see the enormous increase in by the gig prices?)

History, prior to having Xfinity Mobile, we had ATT cell service which had awful service in our neighborhood but once I was provided with an indoor signal booster from ATT our cell service improved.

we switched to Xfinity mobile when we purchased the iPhone X in 2018/19.  We specifically chose Xfinity mobile BECAUSE they had wifi calling and the $12 per shared gig rate, because we could use wifi only and save a significant amount of money as our usage was quite low. Since that worked really great and we loved having our phones work effortlessly we upgraded to the 14Pro last fall. The problems started immediately and so far we haven’t found a fix. I’ve spent months lurking on forums trying to find people with similar problems, but I mistakenly thought the problem must be with the cell service with 5g since that wasn’t on our iPhone X. But that isn’t the problem. Now I found you guys here.

yesterday during a call I figured out that our issues have nothing to do with the cell service, (except to say that we have one bar inside our house, hence the need for wifi calling). I was on a call and decided to try to isolate the problem by switching to wifi only vis turning on airplane mode. After a few minutes my problem was replicated which means that it’s not a cell tower or cellular problem at all since, i wasn’t asking the phone to access cellular.  when I turned cellular on and wifi off, the call had zero additional issues except for the low bars from the cell tower. and when using wifi calling either receiving or sending calls, we have problems such as hang ups, another thing I call clipping, where the signal suddenly cuts out like it can’t decide which channel to land on. My husband specifically has experienced the phenomenon that the person he’s calling or receiving a call from cannot hear him unless the phone is on speaker or AirPods. It’s everywhere, not just at home. For me, the clipping and dropping of calls happens whether I’m sitting  still and not touching  my phone, or walking around my house. It happens all over my house, not just in one area. It happens several times during the same call. I don’t think it happens when I’m outside of the house driving around. I stay home mostly. As for my husbands issues, we haven’t yet discovered if turning off wifi calling will fix his problem as it may be the actual phone. He also experiences a delay in his calls connecting as do I.

so for now we have turned off wifi calling completely and will see if we have problems that continue. We still have only one bar inside our home, so if we can’t utilize WiFi calling with reasonable by the gig or unlimited data costs, we will be changing our carrier to another who can cut us a big break for our expensive phones that aren’t working. And we will also cut the cable, go to internet only, buy our own modem/router and keep more of our hard earned pensions each month.

i sure hope someone can either fix this problem or tell me now that you can’t. I won’t believe you can’t fix it though, because it was fine with the other phones but something has changed with the wifi calling. Do the PTB want to force us all back to using cellular only because everyone figured out how to save money? I am happy to get what I pay for, but not the other way around.

please respond if you’ve got an answer, and make sure I get a notification that you’ve responded, Xfinity!

3 Messages

You won’t find an answer here yet. Just occasionally another person will say they having same problem. I have no cell signal so I have to use WiFi. Calls just will not come thru if I’m using my phone. If I restart my phone and just set it down on the side table calls will come through. I’ve been to Xfinity store and tmobiles and they act like they have never heard of this problem. 
I'm going to change cell service first. If that does not work I’ll change from xfinity. I have no problems anywhere else I go using Wi-Fi calling. Very frustrating. 
Oh, I am going to do a factory reset on my phone first and then wait a few weeks to see if that helps. If I figure out a solution, I’ll post it, but it takes a while to trial adn error any fix or adjustment I make.

2 Messages

1 month ago

I solved it by using the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band. Most Wi-Fi routers are dual-band. The default for the main Wi-Fi Home network is usually the 5 GHz band. The Wi-Fi Guest network is usually assigned to the 2.4 GHz band. Switching over to my Guest network 2.4 GHz solved the problem.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@user_gtwdgr​ I don't have the option of choosing a band for my wifi calling. I'm forced to use whichever band is available if I choose wifi calling and I run too many things on my router to go with 2.4GHz for everything. Xfinity needs to fix this so it's workable for everyone. I am the OP of this thread. They state right in their documentation that it won't work.

Official Employee

• 

617 Messages

nightsmusic thank you for using the Community Forums page. I know how important access to features like Wi-Fi calling can be. I do know some customers have the ability to split their band, and then you can manually connect your phone to the phone you with to use and in turn use that for Wi-Fi calling.

2 Messages

@nightsmusic​ The settings I am referring to is on the wi-fi router under wireless setup. Is your wi-fi router dual-band? What is the model and name of your wi-fi router. Check and see if you have an option to enable the "guest wi-fi network" on your wi-fi router. I had to enable my wi-fi "guest network because it is not enabled by default. This is where I found out that my "guest wi-fi network" operates at 2.4 GHz. Switching over to my "guest wi-fi network" on my phone solved the problem.

This is a work-around for Xfinity wi-fi calling problem. Xfinity still needs to fix the root of the problem.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@user_jaxx​ I have whatever xFinity router they sent me. Half the time, the username/password doesn't even work to get into it. Can you tell how disillusioned I am with xFinity overall at this point? When their own documentation says it doesn't work with their wireless mobile, that's pretty bad. I'll look at enabling the guest network and trying that, but honestly, we shouldn't have to jump through those hoops. This is a problem that's been ongoing and is all over the web and they've done nothing to address it. Their first suggestion is always 'factory reset the phone' except, it didn't work right out of the box on a brand new phone for me so I refuse to do that, period. Thank you for clarifying. We'll see what happens.  I came back to add, apparently, I have one of the newer routers and have zero access to change bands. That falls under the "many of your settings are now being automatically managed" section and they don't give you access to that. So...that's a big zero for me! T-Mobile is looking better and better all the time. Plus, my internet package bundled with my mobile service is going up $55 a month next month and frankly this, along with the constant buffering and everything else, is now getting pretty old...

(edited)

3 Messages

@nightsmusic​ I have been having the same problems here in Jupiter, FL with wifi calling for months now. T Mobile couldn’t fix it. It’s only when I’m home. My phone works on wifi calling everywhere else. When I talk with someone from god only knows where, maybe India, they have no clue what I’m talking about. The “tech” I spoke with asked me to reset my wifi while I was on the phone with her, on WiFi calling. SMH. After three calls and two disconnections while talking to them I’ve received no answer.

1 Message

27 days ago

My wife and I have had the same problem and needed to turn off wifi calling to receive calls.  Even outbound calls were often dropped before connecting.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@user_qpy8se​ I had to as well, but the call quality suffers greatly now.

1 Message

21 days ago

Same here. used it for years then all of a sudden not able too. and I can't get any support either!

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

@user_kysqil I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to assist you. Can you tell me more about what is going on? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here