U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 6:51 PM

No dial tone

I swapped out my modem yesterday, and since I

hooked the new one up, I now have no dial tone.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I am currently out of the U.S. My house sitter has tried everything and still no dial tone. There is no way to contact a live person to fix this. Xfinity is truly a rip off. They don't care. The modem has a phone light operating, no dial tone.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Shady2 thank you for letting us know. Please in the future make sure you submit your own public post as you will get helped in a much more timely manner and it will also be following our community guidelines. Thanks for your understanding. Should you still need help please let us know.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hey @user_apmb05, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I'm glad it is working now for you. As a heads up if you have future questions, many of the pages on the forums are designed to have a waiting period before we receive them so customers can share their tips and experiences. If you ever need assistance directly from an employee, the customer service section will directly notify us.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here