U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, July 12th, 2024 1:10 PM

Call history not available

8/11--8/12 (maybe longer) I cannot access Xfinity Voice or my Call History.  Keep getting the "oops something went wrong" message.  I have regularly been able to view my call history (this is from a desktop accessing Xfinity.com) so this is a fairly recent problem. 

1 Message

2 months ago

Same here for several weeks now. And I am able to view the billing log but only sporadically. Very frustrating!

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Just spent 30 minutes on CHAT with an actual person (whereabouts unknown) and seem to have convinced him that this is a server problem.  He said he would get it fixed (in an hour?) but we will see about it.  At least the problem has been reported.  Just doing that is very difficult to do.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_243753, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the voicemail, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_aydu1j Thank you for letting us know you are encountering a similar issue. Next time you run into this error let us know so we can help you better.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

This is still happening.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I did respond to the message above as instructed but just saw it today (Friday).  Not sure but I also think I got 'scammed' with my last chat session as the agent offered me a free IPAD in compensation for taking the time for my two long chats.  I have gotten the tablet and when I objected to paying real money for the sales tax (on something free) and other 'one time' charges, she credited my account back with what I had charged.  The next test though will be that the paper work says I will be charged $20/month for 24 months for this tablet but the agent did tell me that I will get that back as credits--that is to be seen, but I will pursue that promise with vigor.  What I really think this was all about was getting me to accept a Xfinity Mobile line for the Ipad.  In the process of setting up the thing I probably accepted at least the $25 activation fee.  I will have to wait to see if I get charged for the line and if so will (I assume with difficulty) try to cancel that as I really don't need connectivity beyond WIFI to use the unit--and I have 4 other tablets besides..but not an Ipad until now.  Seemed like the price was right!   ;-)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I've had the exact same problem for several weeks.  I can't get past the totally ineffective Xfinity assistant to get any real help.  

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

You have to tell the chatbot you want to talk to a real person.  That will happen but the live person is somewhere in Asia and at best can issue a service order.  See the message above from XfinityKrista though, it outlines a way to send a message directly to the technical service people.  Will see if that helps, but sending several messages about the same problem may get somebody working on it.

2 Messages

Where is this XfinityKrista of which you speak?

I’m having the same problem. 

Official Employee

• 

903 Messages

Hi there, @user_5omjvq! Are you still in need of assistance at this time?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

I have this same problem right now.   This is the third time it has happened.  I wasted hours on the phone the last two times where support was no help and finally after hours got someone who knew what I was talking about and had it fixed.  Now it happened again- I dread having to go thru this again with support.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Getting on a chat (see above) with someone at least supposedly technical support, all I got was that this is now a known issue and the 'engineers' will work on it.  That was more than a week ago with no repair in sight.  Through a complicated set of actions including being scammed by a different chat agent, I did end up at the local Xfinity Store and while they could do nothing about the Voice page problems they did lower my future bills by a lot, and I got all new equipment.  ;-)

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

This is what I got on the 'tech' chat, again this was a week ago.

"I checked on this and the other 2 tickets that were opened previously. They are all showing closed because we have this marked as a known issue now. Our engineers are working on this. We don't have an estimate of when this will be fixed. Engineering issues can take time to write new code for and fix."

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_92106a Thank you for connecting with us about your call history. We are happy to assist. Please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

What does that mean, "find the best board? to author your question or concern.  How about telling me how to reach xfinity directly to get help without wasting hours of my time?  this is not helpful!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

I apologize for any confusion. We can help you with troubleshooting the issues with your call history. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and your address? 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 month ago

July 28.  While the VOICE web pages still don't work with either Edge or Chrome, I discovered that they do work with Silk on my Kindle.  That fixes the problem for me, but it is still very telling that Xfinity doesn't seem willing or able to fix the problem for other users.  Those pages DID WORK up to maybe 6 weeks to 2 months ago but haven't since, at least for those of us who have been posting here.  

2 Messages

Thanks for your reply.   It started about a month ago with me.   I'm going to sound paranoid here, but I think in my case, it's a form of throttling, because I've called to question charges a number of times.  It's been extremely time consuming and problematic for me not to have this information, as I need it to track scammers who are feasting on my elderly mother's good will.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_5omjvq Thank you for keeping us posted so we can make sure you can view your call history. Are you using the primary user ID to check the call records? Have you tried clearing cache and cookies in your browser and checking again? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there and welcome to Comcast @user_243753. I am sorry to hear you have not been able to see your Call history online. Now I see that you were able to get the call history on your Kindle. As far as Edge and Chrome, have you tried to clear out your cache and cookies from your browsers? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here