Discussion Driver
Rousing Reactor
Expressive Exchange

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

Sun, Apr 4, 2021 11:04 PM

Verified Caller ID

Can there be an option for  Verified Caller ID callers only so the rest of the those robo and scammer calls don't ring?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @67ccacct. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums with your concerns.

The Verified Caller ID list is an automated function and is not something where customers can manually add numbers to the list. As such, restricting calls to only numbers on that list is not an available option.

On the other hand, you can visit: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/phone-quick-reference-guide to see what other options you have to help prevent spam calls. There is also an option at the very bottom of this page where you can provide feedback. We always appreciate customers submitting their thoughts or ideas on how we can better our available features! :)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
67ccacct

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

1 m ago

thanks,  I know about the about the other options and I do not want to manually add numbers.  My question is if they are not verified why let these calls go through?

Official Employee

• 

259 Messages

That's a great question and glad you are familiar with your other options. At this point, we totally get where you're coming from however, certain un verified numbers can be hard to track in automation which is why we provide further options to assist however, we will also make sure your feedback is past in regard to enhancing our Verified Caller ID feature. Thanks again for your time and interest. 

New to the Community?

Start Here