U

Friday, December 15th, 2023 4:42 PM

Closed

Turn off voicemail

I want to turn off my voicemail, I have some posts here but does not seem to give useful instructions.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@user_mziixd are you looking for help with your home phone or your mobile phone? 

1 Message

7 months ago

The endless Swirl bucket, DIY to your problems.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

823 Messages

Hi there @user_sk3kqy ! Are you having a similar issue or need assistance?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

how do i turn off voicemail- please please please- it totally screws up important calls to for this senior citizen

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

D7CAT Unfortunately, there is no way to turn off Xfinity Voice Voicemail, unless the feature is removed from your services. However, you can extend the number of rings to the maximum of 9 before Xfinity Voice Voicemail is picked up. This is helpful if you're using an answering machine. The following article explains how to change the number of rings. Change the number of rings before your voicemail answers — Xfinity Voice help 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here