MNtundraRET's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2023 6:14 PM

Closed

One more Sprinklr Badge problem.

I just noticed that anyone leaving the "Expert" program has their badge earned back in 2016 disappear like we never existed or earned the badge. 

Retired Expert

Gold Problem Solver

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@MNtundraRET 

Thank you for your question. The forum badge you are discussing is designed for active Forum Experts and is directly associated with that role. This means it is earned automatically when any user is elevated to the role of an Xfinity Forum Expert. Likewise, it will be removed automatically from a profile if that user no longer has the Expert role. We can investigate the option to acknowledge former Experts in a similar way with a new unique badge. If that is something we can accommodate, we will be sure to post it here on our Xfinity Forum "Announcement" board.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

I suspected that would be the only way around the problem. Thank you.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

I got a 404 error (Not allowed to view link) when checking your link.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@MNtundraRET 

I am not sure why it stopped working but the link @Again shared is correct. I have also updated my reply so the hyperlink now works. You can also navigate to our Announcement board directly from the Xfinity Forum homepage. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

Thank you Again and Jessie. Again's link worked fine. 

Retired Expert

Gold Problem Solver

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here