hevy's profile

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

Friday, August 18th, 2023 6:22 PM

Closed

Message from Xfinity in conversations.

What is this?

Xfinity Forum Customer, Just a reminder, we would love to send you a small thank you gift for joining us in the Xfinity Forum for our 20th Anniversary celebration. We are asking that you please share with us your chosen gifts (listed below) and your preferred shipping address by this Sunday, 08/20, so we can get that sent to you as soon as possible. Thanks again for your visit, we look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

10 months ago

@hevy 

We apologize for the delayed response. This was an initiative we were running as a way to thank random forum visitors for visiting us here during our 20th Anniversary celebration. You were chosen from a group of 50 randomly selected Xfinity Forum visitors to receive a gift just for visiting us here during the month of June.

In the future, if you ever have questions related to the Xfinity Forum, messages received by Forum Employees, or any potential forum concerns you are welcome to reach out to me, our Xfinity Forum Administrator, directly. 

We hope this answers your questions. 

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@hevy 

YAY!  Congratulations!  👏🙂

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

10 months ago

@hevy 

Did you perhaps participate in our 20th Anniversary Sweepstakes?  Check here to see if you won anything.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here