R

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 11:41 AM

I don’t get this forum

I am having nothing but problems posting in here.  

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

3 months ago

@roberts452 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your questions here. We apologize that you have experienced issues when attempting to post here. We have been actively working to get this resolved for you and any other impacted user. We expect to have everything back to functioning 100% as designed by the end of next week. In the meantime, you can try using a different web browser or following the workaround directions shared here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/cant-post-on-preferred-system/653c05be8dcccb444e09ab58?commentId=65805bab2e4f0f28452d0f59

Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions. 

2 Messages

3 months ago

When I try to post from my cell phone (desktop does not work at all as description is grayed out), I check off a tag and it crashes.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@roberts452​ 

When I try to post from my cell phone (desktop does not work at all as description is grayed out), I check off a tag and it crashes.

Do you mean when you try to @ tag someone?

As far as your desktop is concerned, as @XfinityJessie , mentioned you might want to try a different browser, especially if you're using Chrome.  What browser are you using on your desktop?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

1 month ago

[EDIT] I switched on the promise that nothing would change from what I had with Verizon. [EDIT]  For the last 16 or so hours I have no cell service.  My phone is updated. My bill is paid in full…but I can’t call or text…and [EDIT]

EDIT: These forums are designed to build a positive and thriving peer to peer help community. Positive, constructive comments and questions that are on-topic will help maintain a positive spirit on these forums. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-acceptable-use-policy/602d9c64c5375f08cd574236 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

I guess, like myself, you are only cared for up until you pay!! 

Funny that you came to Xfinity from Verizon! That is where I am taking my nearly 4O years of loyalty to. 

I am sick that I have been paying 300+ a month for the disloyalty of this company 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@maryeshea​ 

If you're having a problem with your service or a billing issue, we can help you if you post the problem in the correct forum.  Just leave out any personal identifying information since this is a public forum where anyone from the internet can read.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here