Direct message

How do I send a direct message ? 

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@itz_a_nobody 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. We ask that you first start any Xfinity Forum interaction by posting your concern in the most appropriate related public board. From there you will start receiving responses right away. Sometimes you may receive a reply from an employee, but more likely, you will receive assistance from another Comcast customer. If you do receive a reply from an employee, they will invite you to send us a direct message if needed. We ask that you please refrain from sending any employee, our XfinitySupport team, or any Xfinity Forum user an unsolicited direct message. Sending unsolicited direct message is a violation of both our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. Please remember, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Volume on TV keep going in and out

This comment has been converted into a post

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@user_2edc4f​ 

Volume on TV keep going in and out

Please start your own thread in the appropriate forum.  If you have sent a direct message to anyone, understand that doing so without being asked by an Official Employee is a violation of our Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Commenting to activate direct messaging

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@user_434eae​ 

We ask that you post your issue in public and waiting for an official employee to request that you send a direct message.  Our employees help numerous people through direct message - after they have posted about their issue - and to send a direct message without request is like trying to cut into line which isn't fair of those that have followed our Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy which you agreed to when signing up for these Forums.

In the future, please wait for an employee to request that you send a DM.

Thanks

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I need direct messaging too

1 Message

11 months ago

I also need direct messaging

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@user_7d7849​ 

You need to make a post about your issue in the proper forum and wait for an official employee to ask you to send a DM.  Doing otherwise is a violation of our Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy which you agreed to when you signed up to post in the Forums.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here