user_zua8qe1's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 11:06 PM

Closed

change user name

I would like to change my user name in this community forum to something less identifying. Most of the other users show "User3878" or something like that. When I go to the profile the username is grayed out with a red dot next to it.

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

10 months ago

@user_zua8qe1 Thank you for posting your forum question here. You will notice that your username has been modified to something that provides you with more anonymity. If you would like it modified again to something of your choosing, you can share that here and we are happy to make that change for you. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

7 months ago

My SSO email in Xfinity > my  account  , is the correct one   .  Xfinity forum  email address is not updated ? 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@Chrissy15221​ 

My SSO email in Xfinity > my  account  , is the correct one   .  Xfinity forum  email address is not updated ? 

Did you clear your cache and cookies for xfinity.com?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@Chrissy15221​ Please see our message to you in your other comments on this topic here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/update-email-address-for-community-forum-account/64ea734fde75d267de828811?commentId=64eca0f12afef0112cc9c7fa&replyId=65e0914045834d314f445684

In the future, we ask that you please refrain from posting the same message multiple times. Duplicate posting is a violation of our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policies. We ask that all users review those posted policies, as repeat violations could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting privileges. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here