U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 1:50 AM

Closed

An account user can't get into the forums

Hi,

I'm the primary user on our xfinity account. I added a user as a manager quite a while ago. That user can login to xfinity.com without issue. E-mail, etc. all work fine. That user cannot, however, login to the xfinity forums (something they were able to do in the past). Any attempt to login to the forums brings up a dialog box titled "Complete Registration". There is an email field that's already filled in (and not editable) with the correct comcast.net email address. Accepting the forum guidelines and acceptable use polity and clicking the "Complete Registration" button, however, errors with the message "Email Address already exists. Please use a different Email Address." Of course the email address already exists... I expect that's why it was pre-populated.

How can we get this issue resolved?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@user_58ea03 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. We apologize that the secondary user on your account is having difficulty accessing the Xfinity Forum, this is not the experience we want any of our forum users to have. Can you please send me a direct message with the email address that is being used to log into the forum when you see these error messages?

To send a PM, please follow these steps:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3iVtu1B

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• In the "To:" line type "XfinityJessie" and choose that name from the drop down list. 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it

We look forward to hearing from you.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

So it's now been over two months and still can't login to the forums. Started a direct message chat with @XfinityJessie that has gone absolutely nowhere.

I gotta say this is pretty ridiculous. Does anyone on the forums have any advice with regard to this issue? Or suggestions where to turn next?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_58ea03

I sincerely apologize this continues to happen to one of your profiles. We do have a ticket open with our platform vendor to get this resolved. There is currently no additional updates. I will check again to see if we can get this resolved as soon as possible for you. I apologize again for the inconvenience that you are experiencing and we appreciate your patience as our platform vendor works to resolve this for you.  

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

For anyone who cares (ha!), still can't login to the forums.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

Hi, I https://comca.st/3H5FXJq send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here