reggiefl's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Jun 14, 2022 4:26 PM

Youtube TV app not working on FLEX

I just got my new FLEX today, easy to setup. Now I'm trying my apps, NETFLIX works, Youtube works, Prime Videos works but Youtube TV doesn't. I clicked on the app then it looks like something happens but nothing, screen goes back to HOME, no error message, just the message "press i for information". I did and it's some info msg about privacy. Need help.  btw Youtube TV works fine on my AMZ Firestick.

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

18日前

Hello reggiefl, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. We can certainly help you with getting your Youtube app to work properly on your Flex box. To get started can you tell me if you've tried rebooting the app or the equipment to correct this issue? 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

13日前

After several reboots, it's working now. Thanks

Official Employee

• 

606 Messages

Hey there @reggiefl! Thank you for letting us know that everything is now working! Please reach out here again if you ever need anything at all! 😊

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I had the same issue and I had to unplug and replug the device twice (with a software reset and restart for good measure) before the YT TV app started working. I suspect the device has to do several updates before things worked, although there is no indication that such updates are happening.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here