byobmrclark's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 9th, 2022 3:06 PM

Closed

Want to cancel AMC on Flex

I have AMC+ via the Flex box and I want to cancel it but it won't let me. It says I don't have any subscriptions and the Xfinity Assistant says I don't have a TV package. I would like to cancel this asasp.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same problem and can’t get a answer how to remove it. 

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_1a00f1 Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear you have been having these issues cancelling your AMC+ subscription, we would be happy to help! You can view the steps on how to remove AMC+, or any premium channel subscription signed up for through Xfinity by clicking here https://comca.st/3LnpHp7.

If you are not seeing the subscription when you follow these steps, it means the AMC+ subscription was signed up for another way (such as directly through the AMC+ App, AMC+ website, Apple, Amazon, Google Play, etc.), as it can be signed up for a number of ways. It is required to be canceled the same way you signed up. You can view the other ways to cancel AMC+ if it was subscribed outside of Xfinity by visiting this link from the AMC+ website, https://comca.st/3l418Cy. Please let me know if that works for you, we are here to help in any way we can.

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I would also like to remove AMC

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I would also like to cancel AMC

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_50bf46 If you ordered it through us, I can help get it removed, otherwise, as mentioned, you would need to cancel AMC the same way it was added. If you added it through us, can you please reach out through the direct messaging chat icon (by clicking on the chat icon on the top right of the page) with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address, so I can get your account pulled up and verified?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Exact same issue.  Round and round we go.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

@user_95a6ef So glad we were able to get this figured out together and get AMC+ removed from your account! Should you need anything in the future, please feel welcome to begin a new post. Our team of experts and the forums community are always here to assist you!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I would like amc removed for me as well I never signed up for never even used the channel. Had the flex box for less than a day. These auto sign up “trials” when most people don’t even notice it until the bill arrives. It’s probably somewhere in the fine print. I wish xfinity well in court everything “free” or “included” always comes with a catch. If this wasn’t the only provider in my area I would have left a long time ago

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @user_89cbd5, thank you for reaching out to us! We will be happy to assist you with removing AMC. I know you mentioned that you already returned your box. Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? We will be happy to help today! 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I would like AMC+ removed from my account as well please. 

Official Employee

• 

896 Messages

Hi @user_39b627 thank you for reaching out to us! We will be happy to assist you with removing AMC.Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? 

Here's the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am also having this issue and would like to be taken through the process of unsubscribing from AMC+.

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

Hi there, @user_9ac34b. Thank you for commenting on the post. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having this issue also and would love some help in solving it.

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Oh, no! Good afternoon, and thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums thread, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response! I understand that you've been wanting to make a change to your service plan, and we can totally help! 

Can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I would like to cnacel amcplus

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

i want to cancel amc+

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

Hello @user_d1b363. Thank you for reaching out for assistance here at the Xfinity Community Forums.

Have you had a chance to read the information and support steps provided by our team members earlier on in this conversation with links on how to unsubscribe from premium channel subscriptions such as AMC+ ?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

You have repeated those instructions over and over and over on every post about this issue and THEY DO NOT APPLY TO FLEX BOX!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I would like to cancel AMC+ from my account. Having same issue as above.  Please advise on how to start a DM.  Also it is ridiculous that this is how I have to cancel a paid service.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having same issue. Followed steps and there is no place to unsubscribe. Please remove the subscription before I have to pay for something I won't use.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

@user_b85a70 please send a direct message. 

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue & called xfinity I resolve it & they couldn’t do anything either since it says I don’t have any subscriptions. I signed up through the flex so it would be great if it could get cancelled.

Official Employee

• 

256 Messages

Hey there @user_c1f7cc. You can cancel your subscriptions by following the instructions outlined here. If you are still having difficulties getting that subscription removed from your account we can definitely provide you with assistance from our end. If you need, please send me a DM with your first and last name along with your full-service address, and we can get started.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Pretty much having the same issue here in trying to cancel AMC+, cannot cancel through the Flex itself and the cancel subscription guide on xfinity isn't helpful to this AMC+ issue.

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

Hello @user_18fbd0 Thanks for sharing that you are having trouble with removing AMC+ as well. I would love to help out. Please send us "Xfinity Support" a direct message with your name and service address.
To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here