KO8's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 27th, 2023 12:39 AM

Closed

Still no Peacock and still stuck with a bill

I have become incredibly frustrated. I have been a Comcast/Xfinity/Xfinity mobile customer for several years. On June 2nd I contacted Xfinity because I have no choice but to severely reduce my costs to meet my limited budget. I am interestingly enough, a brand new tech worker with no job on the horizon. I was offered the flex package which would allow me a drastic reduction in cost. The only caveat is that I have had the same landline phone number for over 20 years and was interested in keeping that number if it was possible. I was told at no extra cost the number could be ported to a mobile phone. After making several phone calls, talking to very kind representatives who made promises, (i.e. the number will be ported in 72 hours, the number will be ported in 5 days, I will contact you every day to follow up to be sure the number is ported) It was not until the end of June that the number was finally ported. It was also not until I came to this forum that the process was completed to success. However, I was not able to end my more expensive service and begin the massively reduced Now TV service until this process was completed. While I was waiting, I incurred an additional bill. I was also promised that I would receive a credit for that additional month of service. Of course, surprise, surprise, no such thing has happened and I (after paying off a large past due balance) now have a shutoff notice. This is so frustrating that I wish I could terminate all of my services. I spent hours on end in chats and on live calls with people who were very nice, but who I no longer believed. To add insult to injury, I still can't get my Peacock activated after several calls and chats. I really feel like I would have been better off getting a less reliable ISP if I could avoid all of this wasted time and tears of frustration. I need real help, so I hope you guys are seeing this.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hello there @KOB thanks for taking the time out of your day to contact our Forums team and we are happy to work together to make sure your billing is all correct. We are sorry to hear about your troubles, and we are here to make this right. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ 

I tried the chat Icon in the upper right. It will not let me send a direct message to you. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@KO8 Thank you for attempting to send that message over to us, so we can start to help turn things around for you. Were you sending your message to "Xfinity Support"? If not, you will need to send your message to that handle, and then we can roll up our sleeves and get started together 🙌. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here