U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jun 22, 2021 9:22 PM

Getting RDK-03117 and ENT-22013

i am getting RDK-03117 error and ENT-22013 (“That didn’t go as planned…Sorry about that! A refresh might fix it. Try Again or Go Back”) on Flex box every few minutes. My box is connected to ethernet. I already rebooted my box several times.

box also connected to wifi, so if it is due to wifi connection dropping, how can i disable wifi connection on flex box?

1. it should not drop connection, even box is connected to wifi and ethernet because ethernet is default connection.

2. connection is not dropping on other connected devices.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

197 Messages

3 m ago

Hello, @user_22ea02

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here and let us know what is going on with your Xfintiy Flex box. We want you to have the best experience with our service, especially something as cool as our X-1 streaming platform!

It sounds like you have tried a few options with the box already like rebooting it and checking the connection. One known fix is, if you are receiving error ENT-22013: "That didn't go as planned…Sorry about that! A refresh might fix it. Try Again or Go Back", we ask that you please start by resetting your Xfinity Flex equipment. To do this, simply unplug the power cord from the outlet and wait 5 minutes. After which time, you can plug your equipment back in and should notice the equipment restart and a resolution to this error. Have you tried to manually unplug the power cable?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@ComcastDevin "Try Again" or "Go Back" buttons are not working.

I resolved my issue by disconnecting ethernet connection. I am assuming that issue is appearing when user connected to WiFi and Ethernet.

Official Employee

• 

303 Messages

@user_22ea02 Hmm, that's odd it was resolved that way, but glad it did. You should though still be able to use wifi and have something connected hardwired without that error showing. Have you test it out again to see if in fact that is the case? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am getting error if i connect to ethernet.

Official Employee

• 

339 Messages

Okay! What error are you receiving? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here