AMilam's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 8:28 PM

Closed

Flex error XRE 02022

I moved a week and a half ago, and since then my flex box hasn’t worked. My internet does work.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast home of Xfinity. I am sorry to hear that you are not able to enjoy your FLEX box. You are in the right place and I am happy to assist you today. Are you getting an error message or error code with your FLEX box? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ Yes. XRE 02022.

I checked the forums and I saw another had the issue. It was resolved. They had moved. and their box was still linked to their old address. I believe that is my issue as well.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@AMilam I'll be happy to take a look! Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJennifer​ I’m not seeing the direct message option. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@AMilam We definitely want you to be able to send us a DM. Are you signed in?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

figured it out, message sent 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same issue and the customer service is useless. They sent me a new Flex which also doesn't work. Will be canceling soon

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Flex box. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. You have reached the right place to troubleshoot your Xfinity Flex box. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Are you getting that same error message as mentioned above?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here